Synthetic Tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh
For apprentices to practice or just something fun to decorate your shop, this cutie doll is a fun way to show off your skills.Add personality to your 3D portfolio with this tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh. This synthetic tattooable baby is ready for ink and sits like an absolute champion (well, he actually stands). The Cutie Doll measures approximately 10.5” in length and 7.5” in width; it has a 4” height. Practice new techniques and showcase your work on this tattooable doll, then display it at your shop or next convention with the included platform and rod.
- Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 3
- Available in multiple Fitzpatrick skin tones
- Dimensions: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 4” (H)
- Manufactured from silicone and rubber-based materials
- Ideal for practice or as part of a 3D portfolio
- Comes with display platform and rod
- Rod Measurements: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
Stencil Application Tips:
For optimal results, use thermal fax paper and Recovery Stencil Lock to apply your stencil, or draw it directly onto the surface with a skin scribe or marker. Then, spray a thin coat of aerosol hairspray and allow it to dry overnight. DO NOT let it dry for more than a day, or the stencil can become permanent.