Fine Tip Surgical Skin Marker with White Cosmetic Ink by Saferly
These Saferly Surgical Markers are great for adding details to tattoo stencils directly to the skin. They can also be used for helpful marking during PMU procedures. These fine tip surgical skin markers have professional white cosmetic ink and can be easily removed with alcohol.
This listing is for one Saferly Fine Tip Surgical Skin Marker with white ink or Ultra Fine Tip with Gentian Violet ink. If you would like the dispensing box as shown in the gallery of images check out for 100 and the dispensing box will be included in your order. If you would like to easily display and hang the box in your studio, check out for the 4mm thick display to house and mount your new box of surgical skin markers.
- Pen Options: White Ink Fine Tip or Gentian Violet Ink Ultra Fine Tip
- Surgical skin markers for tattoo and PMU
- Tip line width between 0.4mm and 1.0mm for the Fine Tip, 0.7mm and 0.9mm for the Ultra Fine tip
- Easily remove with alcohol and gentle scrub
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Manufactured by Saferly
- Price per one pen
Directions for Use:
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site.
- Use alcohol and a gentle scrub to remove markings.