8oz Bottle of Tattoo Stencil Transfer Formula by Stencil Stuff
Create detailed precision stencils and achieve longer lasting stencil artwork with Stencil Stuff. Developed by professional tattoo artists in 2005, Stencil Stuff is a creamy lotion that produces crisp, clean, sharp stencil transfers. Stencil Stuff has been laboratory formulated and tested to be non-toxic and safe for most skins.
Stencil Stuff also allows you to reapply your stencil multiple times without the worry of damaged stencil work or the need to make another stencil. Simply use alcohol to remove your stencil transfer if you need to reposition it.
- Size: 8oz
- Non-toxic lotion; vegan-friendly
- Safe for most skin types
- Produces crisp, clean stencil transfers
- Allows reuse of stencil if needed
- Manufactured by Stencil Stuff
- Price per one bottle
- Pour small amount of Stencil Stuff solution into gloved hand, spreading evenly over prepared area until surface is damp but not wet.
- Apply stencil art to surface, holding 3 to 5 seconds.
- Remove stencil and allow to set approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- While working on tattoo: Work from the bottom up, occasionally wiping away excess tattoo ink. Avoid excessive wiping.